Pricing and Ordering Information
The choice of woods we stock for backs & sides are East Indian Rosewood, Mahogany, Koa, English Sycamore (flamed Maple) and African Blackwood
- For tops we offer aged European Spruce (30-40 years cut), Adirondack Spruce, Cedar & Redwood
- OM models start at $9,300. for Mahogany, Koa or East Indian rosewood.
- For Jumbo model add $150. For Dreadnaught model add $250
We require a 10% deposit to be placed on the waiting list and lock in the price quote. Price includes a hard-shell case; shipping & handling are the responsibility of the buyer. There is a fee of $80 (USD) for international orders to cover documents and customs clearance. The S & H fee for a domestic order is $20. We accept checks (domestic only), wire transfers, Paypal & Echecks.
Our waiting list typically runs 10-12 months. We do have production limitations, as there are just the two of us working on the guitars. If we think the wait will be longer, we will inform you prior to receiving your deposit.
Standard Appointments & Additional Options
Our standard appointments include:
- Bound fingerboard
- Waverley tuners -Nickel w/ebony buttons
- Mastodon nut & saddle
- Five slotted squares for the fret board – two on the 5th. One on the 7th, two on the 9th
- Herringbone purfling
Our standard neck is 1 ¾ ” at the nut. There is no upcharge if you require a different size.
Some options we offer at an additional cost include:
- Wood binding
- Bound peghead
- Abalone rosette – solid or snowflake
- Abolone purfling
- Sunburst top – this is a hand-rubbed color process
- Custom inlay
If you desire a custom option that is “off the menu”, please contact us, we can most likely accommodate your request.